Need help? Get in touch!
Applications are currently closed.
For extremely pressing and urgent needs you can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TSEF board meets every two weeks for application selection or approval. If your application gets accepted, we will get in direct contact with you and plan all the further steps.
Who is eligible?
Everyone who’s not cis gender can apply. If you are trans, non-binary, genderqueer, agender, gender nonconforming or any other non-cis identity, we want to support you. We prioritise needs directly linked to emergency situations such as (but not limited to):
- Basic Living Costs (Food, household items, clothing, public transport etc.)
- Monthly Bills(Electricity, Gas, Internet, Rent/Mortgage, Water, etc.)
- Crucial Medical Bills (Hormones, Medical Recovery, Health Casualties, Therapy, etc.)
- Safety (Self-Defence Courses, Relocation to safer environments)
- Education (Support For Vocational Training And Further Education)
Sadly, we currently can’t provide financial support for artistic or investment projects.